Welcome to St Francis Catholic School, Ayr
Inspiring Excellence, Nurturing Belonging
Discover a primary school that challenges, motivates and encourages every student to do their best to strive for excellence.
Here at St Francis, we offer your child an environment where they can confidently learn more about themselves, others, the world and God as they grow to be compassionate and active contributors to society.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 230+ students
Our highly professional staff and smaller class sizes provide a safe and nurturing educational space that gives students a sense of belonging, conducive to learning.
Experience what the St Francis Catholic School community can offer your family.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
A wonderful school community
Community is important at St Francis. We promote and celebrate relationships through positive interaction with students, teachers, parents and the Parish. As a community we strive to support each other, work with each other and live in harmony with each other all for the wellbeing of our students, for they are at the heart of all that we do.
Our ideals are based on the Gospel Values of Christ. Through these ideals, we try to influence the children positively with concern for others, co-operation, obedience, tolerance, respect and honesty. Education is a partnership between child, school, family and Church, where we see your child becoming a thinking, believing member of society.Learn More